We are thrilled to introduce the new SWOT 2.0. Some notable enhancements to call out with this release:
- Drag and drop items and entire sections, complete control to sort as you see fit
- Customize the colors of your grid or plan, including choosing a simple white or light background
- Create additional sections to your SWOT Analysis, add a conclusion, next steps, etc.
- Edit and add new items all from one integrated UI experience
- Ability to share your project as a link to anyone (including non-users) and allow them to view and post
- Integrated action plans with a single click of an icon. Add scores, sentiment forecasts, assign ownership, etc
- Create copies of any project
- Focus mode allows you to narrow your list down to the top 1,3,5,7,10 items. Click the double down arrow to expand the list.
- New voting system brings the star to the main screen so anyone can vote an item up to the top
- Build your own framework or plan from scratch. Choose your headers or click on a section header to edit the name
We have also added several new frameworks including: the Daily Standup, Eisenhower's Matrix, Warren Buffett's 5/25 Rule, and The Three Horizons of Growth Framework.
We hope you enjoy the new experience and leverage it to make the best decisions and achieve ambitious goals!