A repeatable weekly goals template will help you stay focused without becoming over loaded. Each week determine the six most important things you must accomplish tomorrow, ranked in order of importance.
This daily productivity method has been a key model since 1918 when Bethlehem Steel Corporation CEO hired Ivy Lee to help them increase productivity.
1. At the end of each workday, write down the six most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow.
2. Prioritize those six items in order of their true importance.
3. When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task.
4. Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to the following day.
5. Repeat this process every working day.