Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
The six most important things I must accomplish tomorrow, ranked in order of importance.
Here are the five simple steps to following this routine:
1. Each Sunday create a new Weekly Goals and define your top 6 goals for the week in order of importance. At the end of each workday, write down the six most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. Do not write down more than six tasks.
2. Prioritize those six items in order of their true importance.
3. When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task.
4. Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of six tasks for the following day.
5. Repeat this process every working day